HepaRG™ is a patented cell line (PCT/FR02/02391 of July 8, 2002) licensed to the company BIOPREDIC INTERNATIONAL.
For the benefit of the scientific community, the HepaRG™ cell line is available to academic researchers performing research projects not funded by the industry.
Access is granted under a MTA that is standard and non-negotiable due to the specific context of patent protection and rights granted to BIOPREDIC INTERNATIONAL.
BIOPREDIC INTERNATIONAL will manage the shipment of cells to the recipient and charge a minimal cost recovery fee to compensate for the preparation/shipment costs.
3. Upon receipt of their answer, ask Biopredic International for the standard MTA form by emailing Benedicte Shevchenko
4. Fill-in the MTA form, have an authorized representative execute it in two (2) hard copies.
5. Send the executed copies by postmail to:
7, rue Watt
75013 Paris – France
6. Upon receipt of a fully-executed copy, fax it (+33 (0)2 99 54 44 72) or email it to Biopredic International.
7. Biopredic International will then ship the cells.
8. To help with the culture of HepaRG™ cells, Biopredic International can provide additives for growth medium and additives for differentiation medium. Please contact us for more information on how to order the additives.
Biopredic International is granted with exclusive, unrestricted worldwide rights to HepaRG™ cell line under patent rights owned by the French National Institute for Health and Medical Research claiming for “Novel human hepatoma lines, methods for obtaining same and uses thereof”.
Biopredic International has developed media supplements for the production, culture, and use of the HepaRG™ Cell line for drug discovery, drug development, pharmacology and toxicology, production of biomarkers and drug metabolites and related services.
A researcher from a commercial organization can obtain a volume-dependent sublicense from Biopredic International in order to produce and use fresh plated HepaRG™ cells and to use HepaRG™ Media.
This sublicence is for one year.
With the volume-dependent sublicence, the researcher will receive a free vial of HPR101 (cryopreserved dividing and non-differentiated HepaRG™ cells). During the term of the sublicence the researcher shall order every trimester a minimum of 3 units of additives for HepaRG™ growth medium, for 500ml (ADD710) and 3 units of additives for HepaRG™ differentiation medium, for 500ml (ADD720).
For more information on the conditions of the volume dependent sublicence, please contact us at email@example.com.